Clothing made of Latex should be handled with great care and attention. Natural latex is flammable and should be kept away from heat sources (including cigarettes!). Avoiding exposure to daylight and contact with jewelry or metal object will keep the color and shape of your gear at its best. Please be aware that natural latex may rarely cause skin irritation or allergies. Seek medical advice when is doubt.
Use safely. Follow these instructions. Have more fun!
- Stay away from flame or fire including cigarettes as latex burns very easily.
- Do not leave latex clothes on or near heat sources.
- Pay extra attention when wearing latex full body suits or head gear (e.g. masks).
- Wear latex body suits and latex head gear in the presence of another person.
- Watch out for slippery floors when using silicon spray and lubricants.
- Please avoid latex clothes if you are allergic to natural latex material.
Take good care of your latex gear. Enjoy it longer!
- Use only water or silicon-based lubricates or polishing sprays. Oil based materials will damage your clothes.
- Avoid contact or be careful with metal objects including jewelry's.
- Latex clothing will permanently stain when in contact with metal.
- Stay away from sharp objects.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the latex cloth.
- Exercise caution when taking latex clothes off as it can irritate your skin if its too tight.
- Immediately after wearing, soak in warm clean water, hang to dry and store in dark, dry place.
- When desired, wash to clean with mild soap.
- Do not use dryer, do not bleach, do not dry clean, or iron. Hang in a dark place to dry.
- Store your latex clothing in a dry, dark place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Reduce exposure to fluorescent and daylight to a minimum.